The lower back pain has various varieties. One of the varieties is called Sciatica nerve problem. Commonly a lumbar herniated disc results in sciatic nerve problems. With the lifestyle became so fast and people are busy with work and family life only, there is a great need of doing exercise every day that covers all the body part. In the last 10 years, the problem of Sciatica is seen increasing day by day, especially in urban and metro cities. There are various symptoms of this problem. Some of the health problems are discussed below.
Symptoms of sciatic nerve
- Lower back pain is the usual symptom that a person will face in case of sciatic nerve disorder. This may not be severe.
- Constant pain may be felt on one side of the buttock or leg. Pain in both right and left sides happens rarely.
- The pain travels from the buttock to the lower part of the leg and at the back of the thigh
- The pain generally subdues while walking or lying, but becomes excruciating while standing or sitting
- The pain is very sharp and searing. This pain is never dull and often becomes excruciating.
- The patient will face a pin or pointed pain sensation in the lower back area. Sometimes a numbness or weakness also results.
If you find, any of these Symptoms are active and you are facing challenges in day to day life, it is advisable to visit Doctor and start taking actions.
Perfect solution for sciatic nerve problem
If you have this problem, then the perfect treatment for you is chiropractic treatment. This treatment is solely done by treating the pressure points. This is the perfect treatment that can cure the sciatica nerve problems. It can reduce the pain and the numbness of the pain areas and can give the relief to the patient. It sooths the sciatic nerve and relieves the patient from the pain. You can surely go for this treatment if you are a victim of the sciatic nerve. chiropractic treatment is a long term solution of all kinds of muscular problems including sciatica.